Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yay! Top 3 at Lasting Memories!

I just have to blog about this:  I AM TOP 3 at last week's Lasting Memories Challenge! Yay! 


I am so over the moon (and beyond LOL!)  My last layout titled "My Big Shot Pro" from the previous blog post was picked for whatever reasons LOL!  Just yesterday, that layout was featured on the site and was I ecstatic.  But this definitely tops that feeling!

Those lovable ladies from Lasting Memories are so friendly and the DT are so kind.  Not a day would pass upon submission that at least one DT member would drop by and leave me some love.  You really feel appreciated and boosts your confidence a lot! 

What makes this more fabulous is that my friend Catt (who was the one who introduced me to blog challenges and Lasting Memories) is among the Top 3 also!  Adds icing to the cake!

This is one addiction I wouldn't want to get out of LOL! Thank you, Lasting Memories and thank you, Catt!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again sis ces and ur always welcome :D

    God BLess!
    Sis Catt

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :D